My World with Paul Taylor is a series of anecdotes, stories, legends, and histories from my home country, England, and the rest of the United Kingdom. This podcast aims to drop every Saturday at 7:30am Pacific (that’s 10:30am Eastern, or 3:30pm UK time), but this site contains only short teasers. The full length audios are exclusively for my SubscribeStars at SubscribeStar.com/paulftaylor.
Ask questions and send feedback on each podcast’s page, or by emailing podcast(at)proverbs1810.org
Use this RSS feed address to find the podcast in your favorite podcasting app. Remember, these are just the 4 minute teasers.
- Hadrian’s Wall – My World 013
- Staveleigh, Staley, and Stalybridge – My World 012
- My Narnia Moment – My World 011
- Caerphilly Castle – My World 010
- The Historic City of York – My World 009
- Trip to the Yorkshire Coast – My World 008
- Market Day in Ashton – My World 007
- Ashton-under-Lyne – My World 006
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal – My World 005
- Whitsuntide – My World 004