My World with Paul Taylor is a series of anecdotes, stories, legends, and histories from my home country, England, and the rest of the United Kingdom. This podcast aims to drop every Saturday at 7:30am Pacific (that’s 10:30am Eastern, or 3:30pm UK time), but this site contains only short teasers. The full length audios are exclusively for my SubscribeStars at SubscribeStar.com/paulftaylor.
Ask questions and send feedback on each podcast’s page, or by emailing podcast(at)proverbs1810.org
Use this RSS feed address to find the podcast in your favorite podcasting app. Remember, these are just the 4 minute teasers.
- The Aberfan Disaster of 1966 – My World 022
- Eyam; England’s Plague Village – My World 021
- England, Britain, or the UK – My World 020
- What’s in a Name – My World 019
- Britain’s Holy Grounds – My World 018
- Memories from an Old Walking Stick – My World 017
- The Two Towers and Other Places in Birmingham – My World 016
- St Davids My Happy Place – My World 015
- A Famous Seaside Place Called Blackpool – My World 014
- Hadrian’s Wall – My World 013